At Compliance & Risks we help manufacturers, retailers and their supply chain partners to monitor and manage global regulations via C2P, our compliance knowledge management platform. These are the top ten topics that generated the most interest in the last month.
- Brazil: Approval of Extraordinary Conditions for Supplier Declaration of Conformity Assessments in View of COVID-19, Portaria No. 99, 2020
- EU: Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH), Regulation (EC) 1907/2006 - Amendment - (on increase of percentage of registration dossiers to be selected for compliance checks) Regulation (EU) 2020/507
- United Arab Emirates: Rules and Certification Requirements for Marking the Country of Origin on Goods, Law No. 11, 2019
- Italy: Environment Act, Legislative Decree No. 152/2006 - Proposed Amendments - (on implementing Circular Economy Directives (EU) 2018/851 and 2018/852) Draft Legislative Decree No. 169, March 2020
- IATA: Lithium Battery Shipping Guidelines, 7th Edition, 2020
- EAEU: Procedure for Importing Products Subject to Mandatory Conformity Assessment, Draft Order, March 2020
- EAEU: List of Standards to Demonstrate Compliance with Technical Regulations on Energy Efficiency Requirements for Energy-Consuming Devices, Draft Decision, January 2020
- Denmark: Reporting Obligation to ECHA Substances of Concern in Articles Database (SCIP), Draft Order, March 2020
- Mexico: Temporary Measures for Importation of Goods subject to Compliance with Official Mexican Standards (NOMs), Document No. 414.2020.827, 2020
- India: Electronics and Information Technology Goods (Requirements for Compulsory Registration) Statutory Order S.O. 2357(E), 2012 - Amendment - (on addition of product categories) Notification S.O. 1236(E), 2020
This information is based on the most viewed regulations on C2P. If you would like to find out more about how you can stay on top of global regulations, why don’t you Book a Demo today?