At Compliance & Risks we support compliance professionals to monitor and manage global regulations via C2P, our compliance knowledge management platform. These are the top ten topics that generated the most interest in the last month.
- Argentina: Guidelines for the Definitive or Temporary Importation of Primary Cells and Batteries, Resolution No. 443/2020
- UK: CE marking, Guidance Document, December 2020
- USA: Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), Regulation of Persistent, Bioaccumulative, and Toxic Chemicals Under Section 6(h), Decabromodiphenyl Ether (DecaBDE), 40 CFR 751, 86 FR 880, January 2021
- EAEU: Transitional Provisions on Energy Efficiency Requirements for Energy-Consuming Devices, Decision No. 146, 2020
- UK: Ecodesign for Energy-Related Products and Energy Information (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations, S.I. 2019/539 - Amendment - (on Northern Ireland, energy labels, etc.) Regulations, S.I. 2020/1528
- Mexico: Equipment and Appliances for which Energy Consumption Information Must be Provided, Catalogue, December 2020
- South Korea: Electrical and Electronic Equipments Excluded from Restrictions on Use of Hazardous Substances, Notice No. 2020-303
- EU: EU-UK Trade and Cooperation Agreement, December 2020
- France: Simplification of Various Provisions Related to Extended Producer Responsibility Schemes, Decree No. 2020-1725
- EU: Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH), Regulation (EC) 1907/2006 - Amendment - (on CMR substances, PFOA, azocolourants test methods, etc. in Annex XVII) Regulation (EU) 2020/2096
This information is based on the most viewed regulations on C2P. If you would like to find out more about how you can stay on top of global regulations, why don’t you Book a Demo today?