At Compliance & Risks we help manufacturers, retailers and their supply chain partners to monitor and manage global regulations via C2P, our compliance knowledge management platform. These are the top ten topics that generated the most interest in the last month.
- UK: Using the UKNI Marking from 1 January 2021, Guidance Document, October 2020
- UK: Ecodesign for Energy-Related Products and Energy Information (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations, S.I. 2019/539 - Proposed Amendment - (on Northern Ireland, energy labels, etc.) Draft Regulations, October 2020
- Mexico: Mandatory Certification of Certain Imported Products, Agreement, October 2020
- UK: Product Safety and Metrology etc. (Amendment etc.) (EU Exit) Regulations, SI 2019/696 and Others - Proposed Amendment - (on UK (NI) indication) Draft Statutory Instrument, October 2020
- UK: REACH etc. (Amendment etc.) (EU Exit) Regulations, SI 2019/758 - Proposed Amendment - (on Northern Ireland Protocol, etc.) Draft Regulations, October 2020
- UK: Energy Information Regulations, SI 2011/1524 - Amendment - (on implementing energy labelling Regulation (EU) 2019/2013, (EU) 2019/2014, etc) Regulations, SI 1195/2020
- EU: Harmonised Standards for Electromagnetic Compatibility, Decision (EU) 2019/1326 - Amendment - (on Annex I & II) Decision (EU) 2020/1630
- EU: Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH), Regulation (EC) 1907/2006 - Proposed Amendment - (on testing methods, information requirements in Annexes VII to XI, etc.) Draft Regulation, October 2020
- China: GB XXXX-XXXX Lithium Ion Cells and Batteries Used in Stationary Electronic Equipment - Safety Technical Specification, Draft Standard, November 2020
- France: Simplification of Various Provisions Related to Extended Producer Responsibility Schemes, Draft Decree, October 2020
This information is based on the most viewed regulations on C2P. If you would like to find out more about how you can stay on top of global regulations, why don’t you Book a Demo today?